Happy Birthday Messages For Wife

At this time so many boy and girl can use Android mobile phone and this mobile phone we can use facebook and whatshapp. At morning time we can share morning messages for each other and at this time every boy and girl has wife. So morning time every boy and girl can send message for your wife.



Happy Birthday Messages For Wife:


1) More than a wife, in you I have found a friend for life. Happy birthday.

 

2) On your birthday I want to make a promise that I will not tire, until I fulfill all your wishes and desires. Happy birthday.

 

3) Good times become better and bad times become tolerable when shared with a life partner like you. Happy birthday.

 

4) Happy birthday to the perfect wife who has made me the perfect husband that I am today.

 

5) Although I am blinded by your love, it has opened my eyes to a better future. Happy birthday.

Sweet poem for her to say how much you love her 

 
6) In my arms, I want you to be. My love for you, I want you to see. My heart beats, I want you to feel. Layers of my emotions, I want you to peel. In my eyes, I want you to gaze. Lost together, I want us, in love’s daze. Happy birthday.

 

7) Most people read quotes to find the true meaning of life, but all I need to do is to look into your eyes. Happy birthday.

 

8) Your birthday is a sweet reminder that our relationship is all about looking into the years that lie ahead. The past has never mattered, and never will. Happy birthday.

 

9) There may be hundreds of ways to wish you a happy birthday, but the best one is to give you a hug and whisper sweet nothings as we sway to love’s tango. xoxo

 

10) There is so much to like about you baby, complimenting you would take longer than infinity. You are the woman of my fantasy, and I can’t imagine my life without you baby. Happy birthday.

Birthday wishes for her sweet message birthday cake and life

Comments